
Recently we took a trip to the beach with our family and I've found myself thinking about it everyday since. Life is so easy at the beach. The waves are so peaceful and the ocean is so big. It makes you feel small in the best type of way. Whenever I think of the way the sand feels underfoot and the smell of the beach air with the sound of the waves crashing all around, I am reminded that the world goes on around us even in the midst of a storm. This thought makes me smile and feel such a sense of peace in the midst of the busy holiday season. So, be encouraged and remember to focus on the peace of this season.
And God's peace shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 7
No comments:
Post a Comment